Last modified: February 10, 2021
Grouply, Inc. (the “Company” or “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy and any other documents referred to in it describe the personal information that we collect from you or that you provide on this website toptiertravel.com (our “Website”) and the way that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website, unless such third-party site or third-party application includes links to this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
Information you provide to us.
We may ask you to provide personal information directly to us. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact details such as full name, street address, telephone number, email address and date of birth as necessary, in order to provide services described throughout our Website. This may include but is not limited to enabling your travel booking, creating an account with us, provide the services and information you request such as details about your booking, keeping an emergency contact for you on file, subscribing you to our marketing communications and/or submitting inquiries or quote requests to us.
You may also be required to provide billing information, such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV to make a payment or purchase.
You may also be required to provide information about any other travelers on your booking, your marketing preferences, and additional information if you participate in a survey or competition. When creating an account, you will provide an email address as well as a password.
Your personal information may also be linked to Cookies to enable the proper operation of our Website. For more information, please see the “Cookies and similar tracking technology” section below.
If you’re an employee of a corporate account, a vendor or other type of business partner such as a property owner, property manager, travel agent, other information collected can include employer, business phone number, business email, or other relevant details.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes described in the “How we use your Information” section below.
Certain types of personal information, such as government-issued identification numbers, religion, health or sexuality, are considered sensitive and require additional protection under applicable laws. We limit the circumstances under which we may collect sensitive personal information. Reasons we may collect this information include health-related information or dietary restrictions; Passport numbers and expiration dates or driver’s license information; Other information you specify, but not explicitly requested by us, such as mobility restrictions, disability, etc.
When you make a reservation for yourself and others or for another party using our Website, we will request personal information and travel preferences for each individual. You should obtain the consent of any other individual(s) prior to providing us with their personal information and travel preferences. Your guest’s information will only be available to view through your account. Should the guest want to amend or delete their information themselves, they can contact us direction using the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this policy.
Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details and IP addresses.
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
The information we collect automatically may include, but is not limited to, information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your operating system and carrier. For website users, details of any referring website or exit pages as well as broad geographic location may also be collected.
We may also collect other technical information such as how your device has interacted with our Website, including links clicked.
Information we receive from third parties.
We often lawfully obtain personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include updated contact information like email, purchase history and demographic information.
Cookies and Other Similar Tracking Technology
- Recognition of previous visitors and visitor preferences that may have been provided when visiting our site.
- Measuring the effectiveness of website features, offerings, communications and navigation by determining which elements you interact with.
- Estimation of audience size and Website usage patterns.
Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons or pixels, which permit the Website to count users who have visited those pages and where those users have traveled to the Website from. For example, if you click a link in a Facebook ad, a pixel may track that you visited the website from Facebook instead of from Google. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website or any personal information obtained from a third-party and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs as well as the following third parties:
- Business partners, contractors and service providers we use to support our business who help with parts of our business operations, including but not limited to fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, cloud storage and technology services.
- Travel suppliers, vendors, Destination Management Companies, and their affiliates, we use to execute our travel packages and travel services including but not limited to airlines, hotels, transportation companies, excursion providers, insurance providers, venues, etc. Please note, in some cases further information may be required and we may contact you to request said information.
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some of all of Grouply Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Grouply Inc. about its customers is among the assets transferred. We will disclose the transfer on the Website. If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
We require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These purposes may include but are not limited to:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this Website, our customers or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third part we believe disclosure is necessary as a matter of applicable law or regulation; to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; or to protect your interests or those of any other person.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Grouply Inc., or customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes supporting you and our business, including but not limited to:
- Fulfill the transactions you make through our Website, such as booking a hotel.
- Provide you with travel confirmations and important travel updates, often via email, SMS, phone calls and/or push notifications.
- Verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes.
- Manage your account, including processing payments.
- Communicate with you in general, particularly if there is a change to your booking.
- Provide customer services related to your booking or to respond to any inquiry you make.
- Measure interest in and improve our products, services and website functionality.
- Notify you about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes and travel-related products and services offered by Grouply Inc. that may interest you. You may receive these through various channels, including by email, SMS, push messages, post mail or telephone.
- Otherwise customize your experience with this Website.
- Reward you as part of any reward and recognition program you choose to join (whether this is our program or that of a third-party).
- Obtain information from you, including through feedback you give or surveys you complete.
- Carry out statistical analysis about the use of our Website and the services we offer to improve each aspect of what we do.
- Protect our rights as a company, including intellectual property, for example.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees or troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Grouply will not sell your information for any reason.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure cloud servers provided by reputable third parties, with the exception of billing and credit card details.
Your credit card information provided through our Website is not stored on our Website or in plain-text on any of our storage partner’s servers or local storage. All credit card information provided through our Website is processed using third-party Payment Processors such as PayPal, Square Up, Stripe, or other reputable third-party Payment Processor.
Any personally identifiable information, payments, billing details and credit card information is provided to us using encrypted SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website, such as blog comments. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
The data controller is Grouply Inc. of 1304 S Loop W, Houston, TX 77054.
You have the right to access the information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $20 to meet our costs in providing you details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to this Policy